Why FLINT Corp - ClearStream
FLINT Corp - ClearStream strives every day to be recognized as your employer of choice, modelling our core values not only to our customers but also to our employees. We promise to uphold these values by providing a safe, progressive, and proactive work environment while continuously working to minimize our impact on our planet. We will work every day to build our employees into leaders, fostering a work environment of integrity, curiosity, empowerment, and innovation. At FLINT Corp - ClearStream, we recognize that our greatest resource is our people. By combining world-class workforce solutions with top-tier talent, together will build upon our reputation of unwavering quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
We are committed to creating a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion, including fostering a safe and respectful environment that allows for diverse perspectives—a work environment in which all employees are valued and have an equal opportunity to achieve success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or other legally protected factors.
This is a temporary opportunity, and positions are based at our client sites in the Fort St. John area. The duration of the position will be dependent on client needs but could be up to a year.
What would you be doing?
- Study blueprints, drawings, and specifications to determine the type of pipe and instruments to use and lay out the sequence of tasks.
- Draft detailed sketches for pipe and equipment fabrication and installation
- Measure, cut, thread, groove, bend, assemble and install metal, plastic, and fiberglass pipes, valves, and fittings.
- Join pipe sections, and related equipment and secure in position.
- Use testing equipment to check systems for leaks.
- Maintain and repair piping systems.
Perks of the job
- The Journeyperson employee rate is $44/hr and the Journeyperson DSP rate is $50
- There is potential to run your own picker truck with an additional truck rate.
- Benefits after 300 hours of work
- Opportunity to work overtime
Other important details
This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position and will require completion of drug and alcohol testing.
Does this sound like you?
- Pipefitter ticket
- Valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, Fall protection, TDG, WHMIS and CSO (Common Safety Orientation) tickets
- Experience with hydro testing an asset
- Enjoy a varied workload
- Must have your own reliable transportation
How to Apply
Apply at FLINT Corp - ClearStream website or go this link Login (icims.com)