Save on Foods
We are hiring for an Assistant Department Manager, Meat at our Fort St. John location.
Must have open availability and be available for 40 hours per week
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with leading a team, acting as a coach, mentor, and resource to team members.
- Fostering a positive environment that is focused on always customer first service.
- Engaging and retaining team members through training and development, performance management, rewards/recognition and the identification and development of future leaders.
- Communicating important messages with the team.
- Using knowledge of the community, competitive environment and industry to develop entrepreneurial strategies to grow the business.
- Taking count of the correct amount of stock.
Here are some of the perks we have to offer:
- A competitive starting wage of $18.50/hr
- Get paid every Friday!
- Team Member offers
- Educational Reimbursement
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Opportunities to learn and grow
- Wellness & Team Member assistance program
- A dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- An organization that supports local growers, products, community groups, and the environment.
- Passion for great food and outstanding service.
- Strong work ethic and “let’s get it done” attitude.
- Previous retail or customer service experience is considered an asset.
- Food Safe Certification is a requirement.
How to Apply
Please apply to the below link:
Join our Team!
Come and be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now and add your smile to the mix!