As an Embroidery Team Member, you’re a big part of what makes us stand out! We are known for the quality of our embroidery and need team members with those same high standards to join our embroidery team. You will operate the embroidery machines to embroider logos, names and other designs on a variety of items including hats, clothing, bags and blankets.
After ensuring you have reviewed and understand the project specifications provided to you by our Promotional Consultants, you select the thread, fabric, hoop and design required to complete the job. You set up the machines and monitor the embroidery process to ensure a top-quality end product. You provide advice regarding the design, placement, and thread selection.
We run a 1-head, 6-head and 8-head industrial embroidery machine in a newly renovated, brightly lit and spacious work area. We offer a benefits package, full time hours (Monday to Friday 8:30-5) and once trained, there is an opportunity for flexible work hours/days of the week. Come join our rapidly growing team!
Specific experience with embroidery is NOT required, we will train the right person. Those selected for an interview will have an opportunity to see the embroidery machines in action to gain an understanding of what the position entails. We have an embroidery team with extensive experience to help provide the training and support to be successful.
- You have exceptionally high standards and take a sense of ownership and pride in everything you create.
- You have a great attention to detail and have developed skills and techniques for ensuring the accuracy of your work.
- You are very organized and able to plan, prioritize and execute multiple projects simultaneously with limited supervision.
- You are a self starter, learn quickly and are curious by nature, not afraid to use your resources to seek out answers and learn new things.
- You adapt to change, deliver under pressure, have a strong sense of urgency, and focus on timelines.
- You have excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
An asset, but we're willing to train the right person:
- Previous embroidery experience with industrial machines.
- Experience with embroidery digitizing software.
- This position requires a person to frequently be on their feet, standing for long periods of time. Ergonomic supports like anti-fatigue floor mats, are available. (We just want to ensure you know that these are not sewing machines you sit behind, they are industrial embroidery machines.)
- This position requires the ability to lift and move up to 20 pounds regularly throughout the shift.
- This position requires the ability to see differences between colours, shades and brightness.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Kailey Odermatt, Owner/Sales Manager at kailey@sjaPROMO.ca.
We will begin reviewing resumes as they come in and will continue until we find the right candidate(s).
We appreciate all interest in this position but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.