Why FLINT Corp - ClearStream
FLINT Corp - ClearStream strives every day to be recognized as your employer of choice, modelling our core values not only to our customers but also to our employees. We promise to uphold these values by providing a safe, progressive, and proactive work environment while continuously working to minimize our impact on our planet. We will work every day to build our employees into leaders, fostering a work environment of integrity, curiosity, empowerment, and innovation. At FLINT Corp - ClearStream, we recognize that our greatest resource is our people. By combining world-class workforce solutions with top-tier talent, together will build upon our reputation of unwavering quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
We are committed to creating a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion, including fostering a safe and respectful environment that allows for diverse perspectives—a work environment in which all employees are valued and have an equal opportunity to achieve success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or other legally protected factors.
We are looking for Equipment Operators who specialize in operating 326-336 excavators, 561-583 sidebooms, or D5-D7 side dozers for an upcoming pipeline project.
This is a temporary position on our client site in Fort St John. The project is expected to start in early March, and it it is expected to end at the end of August. There may be camp or LOA available for non-local workers.
What would you be doing?
- Moving Material from the fabrication shop out into the field
- Perform pre-operational routine inspections of equipment.
- Identifying safety risks and hazards on site.
- Communicate/review hand signals with spotter.
- Perform General Laborer duties on occasion.
Perks of the job
- Competitive Pay based on the work you do here.
- Benefits after +300 hours.
- 6 day on and 1 day off schedule.
- 12 hour shifts.
Other important details
This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position and will require completion of drug and alcohol testing.
Does this sound like you?
- Have a great attitude and a good safety record.
- Valid H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, TDG, WHMIS, and Common Safety Orientation tickets are required.
- Able to handle and move heavy objects up to 50lbs.
- Can troubleshoot mechanical issues quickly and find solutions.
- Can work autonomously and follow directions.
- Proficiency in English verbal and written communication skills are required.
How to Apply
Apply at FLINT Corp - ClearStream website or go this link Login (icims.com)