Cameron Canada is currently searching for 8 Field Technicians to provide services in Fort St. John, BC. They are looking for enthusiastic, energetic, positive, hard-working individuals to join our team.
- Comply with all Company Health, Safety, & Quality Policies Maintain service units, including tools and service equipment , traveling to customer sites and installing various types of surface equipment such as wellheads frac trees top sections.
- Performing service on valves when needed.
- Perform torque operations on connections /frac operations /snubbing drilling and service rig work wide variety of different completions operations to experience.
Be part of a winning team that values people and technology
World class training program and skill upgrading
The successful candidate will have:
- Grade 12 or equivalent education
- Must have a Valid Driver's License
- Experience working in the oil and gas industry with a basic understanding and process of equipment would be preferred Mechanically inclined
- Experience performing routine and preventive maintenance on rotating mechanical equipment maintenance would be a bonus
- Ability to stand, climb, bend, and lift up to 50lbs for extended periods of time Strong commitment to health, to safety, to the environment and to customer service
- Ability to work well under pressure and in stressful situations
How to Apply
Please send resumes to email@example.com