Force is a rapidly growing leader in tubular inspection and repair whose success is founded on our uncompromising personal commitment to customer satisfaction in the delivery of quality solutions.
About the Position
Reporting to the Branch Manager, this role will support the direct initiatives of the manager in the inventory management of all tubulars. This role will require the knowledge of and use of hand tools and will also be responsible to clean and maintain equipment as necessary
- Maintaining a safe working environment by aligning with corporate safety rules and regulations, and ensuring a culture of safety
- Learn the processes identified, including the safe handling of material
- Using power and manual tools, complete tasks efficiently and to quality specifications
- As experience is gained, participate willingly in training to learn different functions
- 100% participation in identified workplace Personal Protective Equipment requirements
- Actively participate in company safety procedures and programs: correct unsafe work practices or situations; follow reporting protocols for violations; participate in the Hazard Identification process
- Perform other duties as required, including effective clean-up and the accurate and timely completion of paperwork
The Great Things We Offer
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, life insurance, vision, disability and more
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Health Spending Account
- Matched RRSP Program
- Paid time off
- Career growth & mentoring opportunities to take your career to the next level
- Outstanding safety culture with a track record to prove it
- Commitment to working safely, within standard policies and procedures
- 6 months minimum manual labor work experience in an industrial setting is required
- Previous experience with material handling, movement, and tool experience
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment
- Ability to meet physical requirements including lifting up to 35 lbs., bending, crouching, kneeling, and standing for extended periods of time
- Good work ethic and attitude
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Functional Reading and writing skills
- Ability to meet pre-employment testing requirements (i.e. drug and alcohol, physical fitness, audiogram, and vision testing)
- Possess mechanical aptitude, with an eye for detail and a willingness to learn
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License (non-GDL).
- Must be able to travel within province
- Punctual, reliable, and willing to work flexible hours including overtime and weekends
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team setting
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent is preferred
- Safety Tickets ie: H2S Alive, Standard 1st Aid, CLTDG, WHMIS
How to Apply
Join Force and grow your career in an industry-leading organization.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To Apply, please send resume to HR@forceinspection.com or click on the below links:
Only persons who are legally allowed to work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, do not apply as we will not consider your job application.
All qualified applicants are considered and will not be discriminated against based on race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected classifications. If you are an applicant requiring specific accommodation due to a disability or medical need during the recruitment process, please include this information in the body of your emailed application.