Geoterra Integrated Resource Systems Ltd. is a British Columbia based company that provides consulting services to the natural resource sector and related industries. We are a leader in providing technical expertise and information within the industry, and we pride ourselves on providing safe, efficient, and effective services.
Geoterra is seeking qualified candidates to fill the Line Locating Assistant positions within our company. Geoterra is looking for motivated individuals interested in a career in the forestry and oil and gas industry. Geoterra will provide all the necessary training for the specific job duties.
- This position is field-based in the Fort St. John area.
- Casual position.
- Excellent wages are available for suitable candidates.
Geoterra prides itself on offering staff a positive working environment with many opportunities for them to grow and become an integral part of our professional services team. Self-reliant and motivated individuals will find that Geoterra offers excellent opportunities for advancement, career growth, and industry-leading wages.
- Positive attitude, highly organized, with a proven ability to learn new tasks.
- Capable of working in the field in all weather conditions.
- Flexibility, to meet our client’s needs, this position will require work some work on weekends and holidays
- Work in a team environment, both in the field and office.
- Must be able to pass a pre-access drug and alcohol test.
- H2S Alive
- Pipeline Construction Safety Training.
- OFA Level 1 (or higher) First Aid ticket.
How to Apply
Please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF format via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The job posting will stay open until successful candidates are hired.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. We thank all applicants for their interest.