NormTek Radiation Services Ltd
NormTek Radiation Services Ltd – NORM Labourer
NormTek has an opening for a full time NORM Labourer based out of our Fort St. John, BC Facility. NormTek specializes in Naturally Occurring Radioactive Material within the oil and gas industry. As a small employee owned company experiencing growth we are looking for motivated, long term employees that can add to the success of our team. NormTek is considered a leader and pioneer in NORM waste management and safety, with a highly specialized service offering.
- Must be safety focused and comply with all of NormTek’s Health, Safety and Environmental policies.
- H2S, First Aid, WHMIS, TDG, etc. tickets and valid driver’s license required. Class 1 or 3 license would be an asset to candidates
- Preference will be given to candidates with experience or knowledge of NORM, however it is not a requirement. NormTek will provide on the job training specific to NORM and our equipment including NORM instrumentation, excavator, loader and ultra high pressure water jetting.
- Must be mechanically inclined, self-motivated, hardworking, able to work in a team setting but also capable of receiving direction and completing tasks with limited supervision. Loader / equipment operation experience is beneficial.
- Most work would be completed at NormTek’s Fort St. John facility, Monday to Friday, 8 hours per day. Overtime and weekend work will be required from time to time.
- Primary responsibilities will be cleaning NORM impacted equipment, general maintenance of the facility and equipment, heavy lifting, working in inclement weather, etc. and maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- The position is a labourer role, but should the successful applicant continue to meet or exceeds NormTek expectations, potential exists to receive training to become a NORM technician which would be a field and facility based position.
- NormTek offers competitive wages and will be based upon applicable experience. Additional hours and overtime is available.
- Successful candidate must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol screening.
For more information or to submit your resume please email Curtis McKinnon – email@example.com
Related experience an asset but willing to train the right person.
How to Apply