The Plant Reliability Engineer will be responsible for the continued improvement/development of reliability programs and processes that have direct impact on key areas, such as safety, efficiency, effectiveness, customer satisfaction, innovation and quality. Lead Root Cause Failure Analysis and corrective actions for complex and/or repetitive failures.Develop and administer proactive maintenance program and equipment maintenance strategy based on site and business goals.
We’d love to meet you if...
… you’re energized by big challenges and creating a plan to meet the challenge
… you enjoy working with others to deliver great work
… you’re innovative and looking for a values-driven, positive culture and environment
In this position you will have the opportunity to:
- Development, refinement, and leadership of the Root Cause analysis program.
- Analyze equipment histories to identify and address specific repetitive failures.
- Drive lean initiatives across the processes.
- Further development and administration of the downtime tracking program to ensure consistency of tracking throughout the mill.
- Regularly review downtime reports and equipment histories to identify solutions for reoccurring maintenance problems.
- Development, refinement, leadership of the Plant Condition Monitoring/PM Program
- Coordination with Maintenance Planner/Scheduler/Area Leaders ensuring correct Condition Monitoring/PM activities are scheduled and performed when due.
- Development, refinement, and leadership of the Plant Lubrication Program/including administration of oil analysis program
- Apply value analysis to make maintenance decisions, i.e., repair/replace and repair/redesign.
- Specify and develop standard repair techniques for major repetitive tasks, such as component replacements.
- Works with Maintenance Planner/Scheduler/Area Leaders, as necessary, to develop job scopes for major unique jobs.
- Develop the standardization processes, which influence new construction and equipment purchases including materials, equipment and spare parts.
- Identify potential cost reductions through extended parts life, reduced labor cost, and other part-related improvement techniques.
- Participates in the review phase of design of capital additions and changes in plant layout to ensure full maintainability of equipment, utilities, and facilities.
- Participates in approval of all new installations and technologies, including those done by contractors, to ensure their maintainability and reliability as influenced by life cycle costing
- Train, develop and coach internal resources and key stakeholders.
- Some travel required (10%)
What do I need to be successful?
- 5+ years’ industry experience
- Or any equivalent combination of experience and training that demonstrates the ability to perform the key responsibilities of this position
- In-depth practical knowledge of manufacturing process
- In-depth knowledge of Maintenance and Reliability systems and process improvement
- Knowledge of safety, health and environmental rules, laws, requirements and applicable LP programs
- Ability to interpret and apply HR, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures
- Knowledge of correct application of systems and processes that ensures continuous improvement (safety, maintenance, quality and manufacturing)
- A creative approach to new ideas
- Knowledge of engineering and design principles
- Basic budgeting and financial analysis skills
- Associates' degree in Business, Manufacturing, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Bachelors’ degree preferred.
LP offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including health and welfare benefits, career mobility, tuition reimbursement, volunteer opportunities, profit sharing and more.
Job Segment: Construction, Thermal Engineering, Manufacturing Engineer, Business Process, Engineer, Engineering, Management
How to Apply
Apply at LP website or go the below link: