We are currently looking for a Service Advisor & Parts Person to join our dynamic team in assisting customer and order parts.
- In this role, you will accurately, professionally and efficiently provide customer service via telephone, e-mail and in person.
- Prepare work orders, customer estimates, and invoices.
- Coordinate orders and shipment with parts vendors.
- Manage inventory ensure appropriate stock levels.
- Assist technicians to identify parts needed.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in customer service. Knowledge of the automotive/Marine industry an asset.
- High school diploma (or equivalent).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Computer literacy skills, experience with Mitchell 1 software an asset.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work both in a cohesive team and independently.
- Ability to lift 50+lbs.Valid British Columbia Driver’s License
How to Apply
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In person: 8207-93 Street, Fort St. John, BC V1J 6X1