You are an experienced and enthusiastic Class 1 Truck Driver who and takes pride in safe and efficient truck operation. You will be operating a Winch and Heavy Haul Truck, and will be responsible for loading, transportation, and unloading of heavy equipment and 48" pipe.
Join the Ledcor team in Kitimat, BC!
- Transport work equipment using a Winch and Heavy Haul Truck
- Safety load, chain/secure and unload various required heavy equipment and large diameter pipe on lowbed trailers
- Assist in the maintenance of winch and heavy trucks and equipment
- Complete relevant paperwork as required by National Safety Code and legal standards
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Rotational shift
- Camp accommodation provided
- Benefits provided by CLAC
- Must possess a valid class 1 driver's license with a clean abstract
- Have at least 5 years previous experience experience in heavy equipment hauling, winching operations and/or other oilfield related trucking experience
- Previous big inch pipe hauling experience required
- Must successfully complete pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
How to Apply
Please send resume to CGL.Hiring@ledcor.com (Please clarify what position you are applying for) or directly on our website: www.ledcor.com/careers