ATCO Structures & Logistics Ltd.
Fort St. John, BC, BC (Canada)
Camp Attendant (Future Opportunity) - Site C
Fort St. John, BC
The Camp Attendant will be responsible for general housekeeping at the Lodge.
• Maintain clean and hygienic conditions of the bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchen units.
• Make beds, changes sheets, distributes clean towels and toiletries
• Wash, dry, and fold linens and towels.
• Assist in laundry as needed
• Dust and vacuum all furniture and draperies.
• Sweep, mop, wash, wax and polish floors.
• Pick up debris and empty trash containers
• Wash windows, walls, and ceilings.
• Ensure adherence to all government regulations as well as ATCO Structures & Logistics Health and Safety, policies and procedures.
• Ability to lift 25+ lbs
• Other duties as assigned.
Start to date: June or July 2017
- CSTS would be an asset
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent people skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Experience in a camp setting would be an asset
How to Apply:
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via online www.atco.com/careers