Fort St. John, BC
About the Job:
Fort St. John Co-op offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, paid courses, a bonus plan, flexible hours, and many more employee incentives, as well as excellent opportunity for advancement within the Co-operative Retailing System (CRS).Purpose of the Job:
To Ensure Maintenance Standards are kept on site 7 days a week, to ensure all safety standards are kept, and to keep a good environmental consciousness when performing duties, as well as maintain Co-ops High Performance Image Standards.Duties Include:
- Operating Equipment such as Forklifts, Pickups, Lawn Mowers, Tractors, Power Tools, etc.
- Lift up to 55+lbs continuously as required
- Perform Environmental Inspections and Safety Inspections Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- Follow strict onsite safety procedures
- General housekeeping and maintenance responsibilities
- Keep the Cardlock Clean and presentable
- Keep the Warehouse clean, organized and free of obstructions and hazards
- Parts run to different companies in town
- Assist customers on the tills, fill propane cylinders, and help customers work their cardlock cards
- Offer exceptional customer service and have a good attitude
The successful candidate should have a background in petroleum operations, operating a forklift, have a driver’s license and vehicle, propane experience, prior maintenance experience, first aid, be physically fit, and able to lift 55+lbs as required
Although not all are necessary, we will train as needed for the position,
The following are not required but would be an asset; prior experience selling lubricants, OH&S, Emergency Response, Fire Suppression, knowledge of petroleum products, tanks, and pumps, as well as a background in working with commercial vehicles.
How to Apply:
Please submit resumes in confidence to:
Fort St. John Co-operative Association
P: 250.785.4471 | F: 250.785.6171
email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.fsjcoop.com
The Successful Candidate should be looking for a long term career with the company, we thank all applicants who submit a resume to us. However only those who have been chosen to participate in the interview process will be contacted.