Lubricant Delivery Driver
Fort St. John, BC
Northern Metalic Sales (F.S.J.) Ltd: a major supplier to the resource sector of Northern BC providing manufacturing goods such as cables, rigging, specialized power and hand tools, fastener, safety supplies, hydraulic hoses and fittings, environmental products, janitorial supplies, material handling accessories, tire chains and lubricants, paint, and other miscellaneous products and services. Northern Metalic Sales is a company that believes in providing excellent customer service, productivity and in work life balance.
Northern Metalic Lubricant & Chemical Division is currently accepting applications for full time Class 3 Driver positions to start as soon as possible.
Primary Duties will include:
- Maintain quality customer service
- Delivering orders to customers both in town and field locations
- To coordinate with shipping, receiving, delivery, warehouse personnel
- Ensure proper policies and procedures are followed for all areas
- Delivering to remote locations
Secondary Duties to include:
- Maintian trucks and equipment in a clean orderly manner
- Provide support to receive freight
- Stock inventory shelves and clean warehouse as required
- Prepare Manufactured items as needed
- Must be willing to take rotational after hours on call
- This position requires strong organizational skills and must be physically capable of manual labour.
- Industrial knowledge of lubricants and chemicals would be an asset but not a requirement.
The successful applicant will:
- Be comfortable working with the public
- Be able to work well without direct supervision
- Be able to lift heavy stock, load and unload vehicles
- Have good verbal & written communication skills and able to maintain proper paperwork
- Have a valid Class 1 drivers license
- Have a clean drivers abstract
- Have Crane picker truck certificate
- Must have H2S and First Aid tickets
How to Apply:
Please submit resumes to Northern Metalic Sales Reception
10407 Alaska Rd. Fort St John, BC V1J 1B1
Email to email@example.com
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview