Macenna Staffing Services
2nd Floor, 10139-101 Avenue
Fort St. John, BC (Canada)
Are you an Electrical, Millwright or Instrumentation Mechanic located in the Nicola Valley/South Cariboo region?
We are looking for 4-6 tradesmen qualified in Electrical, Millwright or Instrumentation Mechanics to join our client’s operations team in Merritt, 100 Mile House and Chilliwack locations. These positon will require the employees to travel between sites and could be up to 2 years of contracted work.
You will be responsible to work all CPEA shifts, which may also include remote postings. Operate and maintain all facility equipment, and complete the Operator Qualification Training program for each station within the region as required.
These positions also come with perks! A company vehicle will be provided, along with PPE and Per Diem where appropriate when working away from primary work location.
- Red Seal Electrician, Instrumentation, Mechanic or Millwright Journeyman status
- Minimum 3 years experience working in the oil and gas industry
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License & Clean Drivers Abstract
- Safety Tickets such as H2S, WHMIS, First Aid, Fall Protection and Confined Space.
- Drug and alcohol testing, as well as background checks will be performed prior to finalizing job offers.
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume with 3 work related references, copies of current tickets and drivers abstract to our email: email@example.com