D&D Well Services
fort st john, BC (Canada)
Fort St. John, BC
$Based on Experience
D&D IS OFFERING COMPETITIVE WAGES - Based on Experience.
Offers a highly competitive benefit & RRSP package.
Job Description: D&D Well Services is currently accepting resumes for Heavy Duty Mechanics; Journeyman & Apprentice's;
These Positions are based out of our Fort St. John shop. Our spacious 30000 square foot shop is equipped with an overhead crane.
- Work on a variety of Tractors, Bed trucks, Picker trucks and Trailers
- Wages are competitive and negotiable based on Experience.
- Excellent work environment
Duties/responsibilities but not limited too:
• Check heavy duty trucks and equipment for proper performance and inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctions
• Diagnose faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine extent of repair required
• Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems, using hand and power tools
• Test repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers' specifications
• Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
• The type of trucks that must be repaired are as follows (makes and models): Kenworth, Peterbilt W900, T800, C500
• Candidates should have great work ethic, experience with commercial transport, winch & bed trucks and be a self-motivator.
• Applicants that are physically fit and able to work extended hours in adverse weather conditions are all assets.
• CVIP, Provincial & Inter-provincial certifications are all added benefits
• H2S & First Aid tickets are also an asset.
• Mandatory pre-employment drug screening required.
How to Apply:
Send a copy of resume with references to:
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE