- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Keen eye for detail, with the ability to focus on monitors for long periods of time
- Possess a high level of honesty and integrity
- Adherence to high standards, methods and procedures
- Computer proficiency
- Gaming knowledge
- Background experience in Criminology an asset
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work flexible shifts, including evenings, weekends and graveyard shifts
- Goal oriented
- Regularly reports to the Shift Manager any operational, customer, or personnel problems
- Accurately and completely document all necessary FINTRAC forms generated from play in the casino during each shift.
- Adhere to strict confidentiality standards.
Email Resume to HR@PomeroyLodging.com