Automotive Service Technician
Fort St. John, BC
Dale's Automotive is a small, busy, locally owned and operated automotive repair facility. We love people, customers and staff alike, and strive to take care of them and their families. We are a team with likeminded goals and values, and work together to constantly find solutions to better manage our business and meet our customers' needs and exceed their expectations. We are currently looking for another player to take us to the next level.
We are looking for
a skilled gal or guy with Red Seal or Journeyman certification as an Automotive Service Technician to come on board and augment our team.
As a member of our team, you will be expected to:
• Identify and correct customer complaints and concerns
• Have experience diagnosing and repairing diesel and gasoline engines, suspension, steering, brakes, and electrical systems
• Possess experience and proficiency with diagnostic equipment (scanners, computers, etc.)
• Complete repairs in a professional and timely manner
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Possess a valid class 5 license
• Have a complete set of hand tools
• Possess or be willing to obtain a BC CVIP inspector license
In exchange for bringing your amazing skills, personality, and work ethic, we will give you a competitive wage, health benefits, and an opportunity to be a part of an awesome team.
- Must be able to speak, read & write English
- Possess the ability to multi-task
- Be able to work independently without supervision (and ask for help when needed)
- Possess problem solving and decision-making skills.
How to Apply:
If you feel like you may be the right fit for this position, please apply in person with your resume, references and driver's abstract in hand to Tabitha at 8227 - l00th Avenue in Fort St. John. If you are applying from out-of-town, please e-mail to email@example.com.
Please feel free to pass this along if you know someone who may be interested in this position.