Kelt Exploration (LNG) Ltd.
Fort St. John, BC (Canada)
Fort St. John, BC
Kelt Exploration has an excellent opportunity for an experienced full time operator in the Fort St. John operating area. Working in a high paced, high energy work team the primary responsibility of the successful person will be to effectively participate as a team member by providing safe and cost effective operation and maintenance for our wells, gathering systems, and process facilities. The operations team ensures the superior performance of mechanical, instrumentation and facilities by implementing cost efficiencies and maximizing production. The successful applicant must be willing to work extra hours and be on-call as required.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities- Manage and maintain day-to-day operation of wells, pipelines and processing facilities- Compliance with production accounting utilizing FieldView- Manage wells by utilizing SCADA- Contribute to successful daily execution of the area Business Plan (i.e. production volume targets, HSER, OPEX,) identifying opportunities to maximize production, minimize operating costs and minimize downtime- Provide equipment maintenance and troubleshooting- Provide training and mentoring for team members to assist in completion of assigned production tasks that required additional competencies or in depth problem solving- Consistently meets and strives to exceed Kelt Exploration expectations including: Health, Safety & Training; community relations; environment; regulatory; company policy; corporate values; and Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.- Perform housekeeping, performance monitoring and maintenance activities
- Minimum 5+ years of oil and or gas operating experience
- Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess excellent communication skills, a positive attitude and the ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work in an unsupervised work environment
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills (proficient in MS Office Suite)
- Possess a valid Class 5 driver’s license - drivers abstract is required
- This is a safety sensitive position and will be subject to the relevant requirements of the Kelt Exploration (LNG) Alcohol and Drug Policy
- Must reside in the Fort St. John area
How to Apply:
To apply, please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Applicants must include a copy of their resume and updated drivers abstract to be considered.