We are looking to grow our team at our Fort St. John Branch!
Position: Full Time, Permanent - Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic
Shift: Field work, 12 hour days
What can we offer you?
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for continuous education and advancement
- Strong commitment to safety in the workplace
- Working alongside some of the best in the industry
- Diagnosis and repair of heavy equipment as directed
- Perform general maintenance and repairs on all brands of heavy equipment
- Perform routine scheduled and planned maintenance services and safety inspections
- Complete work orders
- Communicate repair requirements with supervisors
STRAIT’s Core Values
- We Are Team Players
- We Do What We Say
- We Do The Right Thing
- We Do Not Politic
What do we require?
- Hold all current/valid tickets required for field work
- Class 5 Driver's License and Clean Driver's Abstract
- Previous experience working as a Heavy Duty Mechanic
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Team oriented with excellent communication skills
- Experience in electrical systems and electronic controls
- Experience in diesel engine repair and/or overhaul
- Thorough knowledge and experience troubleshooting and repair of hydraulic componentry and systems, hydrostatic drives, automatic power shift, and standard transmissions and driveline componentry.
How to Apply
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.