- Leading a team, acting as a coach, mentor, and resource to team members
- Fostering a positive environment that is focused on always customer first service
- Engaging and retaining team members through training and development, performance management, rewards/recognition and the identification and development of future leaders
- Communicating important messages with the store team
- Using knowledge of the community, competitive environment, and industry to develop entrepreneurial strategies to grow the business
- Ensuring accurate stocktaking in the department
- Get paid every Friday!
- Exclusive team member offers and discounts.
- Benefits & pension eligibility.
- Wellness and team member assistance program.
- Educational reimbursement & scholarship opportunities.
- Opportunities to learn and grow.
- Passion for great food and outstanding service
- Strong work ethic and “let’s get it done” attitude
- Two to three years of experience serving customers
- Food Safe Certification
How to Apply
Please go to the below link:
Join our Team!
Come and be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you.
Apply now and add your smile to the mix!