PTW is a leading industry solutions provider delivering construction, fabrication, and maintenance services. Our network extends across Canada, and the United States. We create and deliver innovative industrial solutions to customers in the agricultural, mining, oil and gas, petrochemical, pulp and paper, nuclear and renewable energy industries.
PTW is hiring Instrumentation- All Levels to join our team in Fort St. John, BC!
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Repair, maintain and adjust system components or remove and replace defective parts
- Calibrate and maintain components and instruments according to manufacturers' specifications
- Work with a variety of pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing instruments to measure and control variables
- Interpret and use appropriate CSA, ISA and API installation standards and practices
- Use pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instrument and system operation, diagnose faults and tubing
- Must possess maintenance and industrial oil field instrumentation experience.
- Must be a certified Journeyman Instrumentation Technician or a registered apprentice.
- Must be able to take initiative, work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be reliable and dependable (i.e.: punctual and ready to work).
- Excellent communication skills.
- A demonstrated ability to work safely.
- Must be local to the area or within driving distance.
- Must have applicable safety tickets (i.e. CSTS-20, H2S Alive, Standard First Aid, Fall Arrest, WHMIS 2015)
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license.
How to Apply
Please apply to https://ptwenergyca.acquiretm.com/home.aspx or apply in person with resume to 10807 89 Ave Fort St. Joh, BC