FLINT strives every day to be recognized as your employer of choice, modelling our core values not only to our customers but also to our employees. We promise to uphold these values by providing a safe, progressive, and proactive work environment while continuously working to minimize our impact on our planet. We will work every day to build our employees into leaders, fostering a work environment of integrity, curiosity, empowerment, and innovation. At FLINT, we recognize that our greatest resource is our people. By combining world-class workforce solutions with top-tier talent, together will build upon our reputation of unwavering quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
We are committed to creating a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion, including fostering a safe and respectful environment that allows for diverse perspectives—a work environment in which all employees are valued and have an equal opportunity to achieve success. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or other legally protected factors.
You will interface with clients and staff to set up, manage and report on environmental services related to upstream and mid stream oil gas and facilities and regulatory requirements. Reporting to the Regional District Manager, the Intermediate Environmental Professional will build and maintain positive client relationship focused on providing top quality service in a variety of environmental programs.
You will bring more than 4+ years of relevant environmental consulting experience in the Oil and Gas sector. You will also possess a technical Diploma or University Degree in environmental science or related discipline.
This role is permanent and will require completing field-based projects.
We are seeking multiple positions. There is potential relocation assistance for selected candidates.
What would you be doing?
- Overall ownership of client environmental
- Coordinating and executing remediation programs including Phase 1 and 2 EnvironmentalSites Assessments, In-Situ and Ex-Situ Remediation, soil and groundwater treatment, soil, and groundwater monitoring.
- Coordinating and executing reclamation programs including small- and large-scale surface reclamation, Detailed Site Assessments, vegetation managementand tree planting supervision.
- Business development and marketing to grow and expand the environmentalservices business line.
- Cost tracking, reporting and report technical review.
- Implement company and client safety programs.
- Ensure that project requirements are met in a timely and effective manner
Perks of the job
- Health coverage for you and your family.
- Internal development and growth
- Professional designation allowance
Other important details
This position has been identified as a safety sensitive position and will require completion of a drug and alcohol testing.
Does this sound like you?
- Excellent vegetation identification and soil characterization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in planning and control of work in a multi-project, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to develop meaningful working relationships with individuals from a variety of diverse backgrounds.
- Able to prioritize work, multi-task and adapt to changing priorities in a fast paced, high volume team environment.
- Proactive approach to problem solving with a strong ability to take initiative.
- Must have strong ability to influence and communicate.
- Proven ability to build relationships across various organizations.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Must possess or be eligible for professional designation.
How to Apply
Apply at FLINT Corp - ClearStream website or go this link Login (icims.com)