We are growing! Here’s a fantastic opportunity to work in a great career in the oil and gas industry, while being able to have longer periods of time off. The Rotational Service Technician position enables employees to continue to live in their home location across Canada and not relocate.
Salary: $70,000 to $120,000 per year (with overtime hours)
Permanent Employment * Guaranteed Hours * Competitive Wages * Living Allowances (where applicable) * Per Diems * Travel Allowance * Safety Gear Reimbursement * Profit Sharing * Service Recognition * Scholarship Program * Optional Benefits Program * Employee and Family Assistance Plan and more!
Service Technicians are provided with a combination of on the job training and company sponsored training.
We currently have multiple openings in Fort St. John, BC; Fort McMurray and Grande Prairie, Alberta; and Lloydminster, Saskatchewan. Applicants can apply from any location across Canada.
The rotational shift will involve 15 consecutive days of work, followed by 13 days of time off. Employees will be provided with camp and/or company supplied accommodation during their scheduled days of work. A travel allowance is provided.
Service Technicians are responsible for product installation, field support and maintenance, equipment repair, customer property management and equipment rentals.
Key position functions include:
- Execute field service requirements such as installation and maintenance of wellhead equipment.
- Provide exceptional customer service and represent the Company in a positive manner.
- Maintain assigned service unit, including tools and spare component requirements.
- Provide customer property repair as required.
- Maintain service record and reports.
- Positively respond to customer requirements.
- Strong commitment to workplace Health and Safety.
- Assist with equipment assembly as required.
Preferred candidates will possess a combination of the following:
- High School Diploma.
- 1 to 3 years of industry related experience is preferred. Will consider and train those who have mechanical abilities and aptitude.
- Service oriented with strong customer service and problem solving skills.
- Strong work ethic and a demonstrated commitment to safety.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without direct supervision and as part of a team.
- Sound judgement and decision-making skills.
- Valid Class 1, 3 or 5 driver’s license; must be able to provide a current driver’s abstract.
- The following types of experience are considered assets:
- Knowledge of wellhead products and energy industry.
- H2S, Fall Arrest, First Aid and CSO Training.
- Thermal wellhead experience.
- Folding Boom Truck Crane – 22 tonnes and under ticketed crane, CraneSafe or equivalent certification an asset.
How to Apply
Go to www.streamflo.com for more job opportunities at our other Branch locations!
Please apply to:
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd.
Attention: Human Resources
In order to meet customer site access safety requirements, applicants must participate in an alcohol and drug test before being considered eligible for hire.
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of wellhead, production gate valve and check valve equipment. Since our inception in 1962, we have become a recognized leader for our superior technology, innovative designs and top quality products.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.